Rachael Kennedy has practiced law in the Columbia area since 1998. Born and raised in Manhattan, Kansas, Rachael received her undergraduate degree at the University of Kansas and completed her law degree at the University of Missouri School of Law in 1997.
More Than 15 Years of Mediation Experience
Rachael has put in an extensive amount of time with mediations: 200 hours of mediation training and more than 3000 hours of mediations. This experience, combined with her sensitive, intuitive nature, allows Rachael to understand her clients’ experiences in a way that makes the entire legal process more manageable. She helps her clients predict what might happen next and gives them some sense of control during a difficult time.
- Serves as Vice President of the Board of Directors for Mediation Achieving Results for Children (MARCH)
- Serves as a board member for the Missouri chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AAFC)
- Works through AAFC to improve the process of families’ involvement in the legal system
- Has presented at regional, national and international conferences
Since opening her first solo practice in 2001, Rachael has focused on more than mediations. She also has extensive experience in providing clients with counsel in family law and business law.
- Custody & Visitation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration
- Business Organization & Development
After work, Rachael spends her time playing outside, watching movies with her family, volunteering with her church group, or knitting and spinning yarn.
Rachael F. Kennedy LLC
Attorney | Mediation
3610 Buttonwood Dr., Ste. 200
Columbia, MO 65201
573.886.8989 – Phone
573.886.8901 – Fax